Tiger Mama Intimates is an Australian company specialising in luxurious maternity and nursing lingerie for the modern mama.
Our mission is to create modern, feminine and high-quality lingerie that makes new mums feel beautiful, supported and empowered.
In 2016, two lingerie-loving sisters set out with an expectant mum to search for maternity bras. What we found were frumpy, bland-coloured bras from our grandmother’s era. After chatting with more mums-to-be, we discovered that our experience wasn’t unique. So, we set to work on creating a range of high-quality maternity bras that were as functional and durable as they were stylish and luxurious. The result is Tiger Mama Intimates.
Mothers give up a lot to have children, including sleep and careers, so we thought they deserved something to make them feel special. With Tiger Mama Intimates, you’ll not only feel incredibly beautiful, but also comfortable, supported and embraced.
“We want mothers everywhere to wear Tiger Mama Intimates and feel incredibly beautiful and empowered.”
The quiet strength of a mother
We understand that every woman’s journey through pregnancy and breastfeeding is different. Whether you’re having your first baby or your last, we’ve designed our range of maternity and nursing bras to make your journey easier. Tiger Mama Intimates celebrates and empowers women through the bond of a mother and her baby.
At Tiger Mama Intimates, quality underpins everything we do. We strive to produce modern maternity lingerie to the highest standards without compromising breastfeeding functionality, hygiene and safety. Our maternity and nursing bras are designed with you in mind, and include special features to make breastfeeding easier for both you and your baby.
Our products are designed in Australia and reflect our unique landscape and lifestyle. Being modern mamas ourselves, we understand that becoming a mother doesn’t mean you must give up your innate sense of style. With Tiger Mama Intimates, you can keep high-end fashion close to your heart.
There’s something about wearing luxurious lingerie that makes us feel more intimately in touch with our selves. It’s not about being sexy for your partner, but feeling good about yourself. That’s Tiger Mama Intimates.
The safety of you and your baby is paramount. Some of our safety principles are:
- We only use OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics, meaning that they are free from harmful chemicals. This is important because newborn babies can breastfeed up to 12 times a day (Source: Australian Breastfeeding Association) and that’s the number of times your baby’s sensitive new skin comes into contact with your clothing.
- Our bras do not contain sequins, beading or any other choking hazard.
- All our bra cups and brief gussets are cotton-lined for breathability and hygiene.
- Our bras are underwire-free to minimise the risk of mastitis or blocked milk ducts
We strongly endeavour to promote sisterhood and giving back to our community by supporting local charities. Every month, at least $1 from each bra sold is donated to the nominated charity in that month. If you would like to nominate a charity for our consideration, please email us at email@example.com
We believe that doing our bit to preserve our environment for the next generation is important. Some of our environment-conscious practices are:
- We use minimal packaging and do not use boxed packaging for fulfilling orders to reduce our carbon footprint
- We do not use or provide garment hangers when fulfilling orders to minimise waste and pollution caused by plastics
- We recycle boxes and waste paper to help conserve our natural resources.